Text Size Print

Search Results

Education, Training and Employment
An annual allowance to assist parents with boarding costs if their children (students) are enrolled and boarding at a Western Australian College of Agriculture. The allowance is paid directly to the College and is deducted from the residential boarding fees.
An annual allowance to assist rural and remote parents with boarding costs for secondary students (children) enrolled in a gifted and talented program at a public school and boarding at City Beach Residential College.
An annual allowance to assist parents/carers with children who may need respite. Respite students may board away from home because of physical or intellectual disabilities, health related conditions or learning difficulties.
An annual allowance to assist parents in isolated locations who do not have access to a primary or secondary school with boarding costs.
The Secondary Assistance Scheme is available to parents/guardians with children enrolled in secondary schooling who hold an eligible concession card. The Secondary Assistance Scheme comprises of an Education Program Allowance which is paid to the school and a Clothing Allowance that is paid to the parent. (If the student is enrolled in a public school, the parent may nominate the clothing allowance be paid to the school).
The Secondary Assistance Scheme – ABSTUDY Supplement Allowance is available to parents/guardians with children enrolled in secondary schooling who receive ABSTUDY payments through the Department of Human Services (Centrelink).
Health and Disability
This scheme is for children who are incontinent. A product subsidy of up to $490 per year is available to assist families with meeting the cost of continence products for their children.
This scheme provides a subsidy to compensate financially disadvantaged persons for the electricity costs of operating life support equipment at home.
This scheme provides an energy subsidy to financially disadvantaged persons who have a thermoregulatory dysfunction requiring that they operate equipment to control the temperature of their homes.
Household Bills and Appliances
The Dependent Child Rebate provides assistance to help eligible concession card holders with dependent children meet energy consumption costs.
A rebate for residential energy customers holding a valid concession card.
An extension of the existing Energy Assistance Payment (EAP) and other electricity concessions to eligible households that receive electricity charges through on-selling arrangements.
Seniors Card Benefits
Exemption or reduced fees for the renewal or replacement of a driver's licence.
Photo Card – Fee exemption or reduction Exemption for holders of a Centrelink Age Pensioner Concession Card or a Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Cards.
Sport and Recreation
Financial assistance for Western Australian children and youth for the payment of community sport and recreation club registration fees.
Discounted accommodation and activity tariffs are available for school groups, not for profit community groups and sporting associations at the Woodman Point, Bickley, Point Walter and Ern Halliday recreation camps.

Find your concessions...