Text Size Print

Dependent Child Rebate - Electricity

The Dependent Child Rebate provides assistance to help eligible concession card holders with dependent children meet energy consumption costs. The rebate is calculated daily, according to the number of dependent children listed on the concession card and is applied by reducing the amount owing on your electricity account. The rebate cannot result in the bill being in credit.


Name: Synergy
Phone: 13 13 53
Email: ..

How to Apply

If your account is with Synergy telephone 13 13 53 your application can be taken over the phone, or you can register for 'My Account' where you can apply for eligible concessions online at  

If your account is with Horizon Power telephone 1800 267 926 and provide your card details, or download an application form on


Holders of a Pensioner Concesion Card, Health Care Card or Veterans' Affairs Gold Card. Permanent residents of caravan parks holding an appropriate concession card can also apply for this rebate, which is then provided as an electronic funds transfer.

Rate this article
Total Votes 9

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...