Text Size Print

Boarding Away from Home Allowance - Agricultural College

An annual allowance to assist parents with secondary students attending and boarding at an Agricultural College in Western Australia. The allowance is paid directly to the Agricultural College and it is deducted from the residential boarding fees.

How to Apply

Application forms for the allowance will be sent to parents by the Agricultural College during Term 1. Applications close on 31 July each year.

For more information, click through to their website.


Available to parents of secondary students when their child/children are enrolled in an Agricultural College and neither the parent nor the student/s are in receipt of Youth Allowance (away from home); Assistance for Isolated Children or ABSTUDY boarding payments.

Rate this article
Total Votes 1

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...