Text Size Print

Cat Registration Concession

All domestic cats are required to be registered with the relevant Local Government. Holders of an accepted concession card (or cards) can apply for a 50% discount on registration fees.



Name: Department of Local Government and Communities
Phone: 6551 8700

How to Apply

​​At the time of registering your cat with your Local Government show your concession card(s)  to receive the discount on the registration fees.



Holders of a current Pensioner Concession Card, Commonwealth Seniors Health Card or WA Seniors Card may be eligible. Check with your Local Government about which card(s) entitle you to the 50% discount.


Rate this article
Total Votes 7

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...