Text Size Print

Emergency Services Levy Rebate

The concession available is either a rebate on, or the deferment of, this charge. Pensioners or seniors who own and occupy residential property as their ordinary place of residence and have one or more of the following cards may be entitled to a rebate: 

  • Pensioner Concession Card or State Concession Card (up to 50 per cent rebate, may be entitled to deferment), or
  • WA Seniors Card and a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (up to 50 per cent rebate, may be entitled to deferment), or
  • WA Seniors Card (up to 25 per cent rebate, no deferment available).

Partial concessions are available to pensioners and seniors who own and occupy their property at 1 July and become eligible during that financial year.

Note: Eligible family members who are providing independent accommodation for a disabled family member may be entitled to receive an annual charges rebate.


Name: Department of Finance, Office of State Revenue
Phone: 9262 1373 1300 368 364


To receive a concession you must:

  • On 1 July of the current financial year own and occupy the property as your ordinary place of residence.  and
  • Hold an appropriate concession cards.
  • To own means you must:

    • Be the owner or co-owner of the property registered on the Certificate of Title, or
    • Have a  right to reside at the property under the terms of a Will (a copy of the appropriate documents need to be provided), or
    • Hold a long-term lease in a retirement village, park home park, lifestyle village or caravan park (refer to owner/operator to enquire whether rebate applies).
Rate this article
Total Votes 57

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...