Text Size Print

WA Pensioner Free Travel - Regional Public Transport - Transwa

Eligible WA Pensioner Concession cardholders and holders of a registered Western Australian issued DVA Pensioner Concession receive two single journeys or one return journey per year on Transwa rail or road coach services.

Eligible WA DVA Gold Health cardholders receive four single journeys or two return journeys per year on Transwa rail or road coach services.

To claim the travel entitlement cardholders must register with Transwa and have their concession details verified prior to intended travel. Other conditions apply.


How to Apply

To access the free travel entitlement on Transwa services eligible pensioners must register with Transwa. Registration forms are available at Transwa Booking Centres, accredited Agents or on the Transwa website. For more information telephone Transwa on 1300 662 205 or visit

Please note the WA Pensioner Concession cards and DVA Gold Health cards are issued by Centrelink and the Department of Veterans Affairs, not Transwa. 


Western Australians holding a valid Pensioner Concession Card or a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Health Card.

Rate this article
Total Votes 26

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...