Text Size Print

Driver's Licence - Fee exemption or reduction

100 per cent exemption for holders of a Centrelink Age Pensioner Concession Card or a Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card where the holder is receiving a service pension and is of Pension age, ​​for holders of ​Veterans' Affairs EDA or TPI Gold Cards ​and for holders of both a WA Seniors Card and a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card. A 50 per cent concession for all other holders of a Centrelink or Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card, and for holders of a WA Seniors Card.


Name: Department of Transport - Driver and Vehicle Services
Phone: 13 11 56

How to Apply

Application forms are available from the Department of Transport Customer Contact Centre by calling 13 11 56 or by downloading a copy from our website

Concession card holders can either make application by attending a Driver and Vehicle Service Centre or post their completed application form to the Department of Transport GPO Box R1290 Perth WA 6844.


Holders of appropriate concession cards

Rate this article
Total Votes 49

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...