Text Size Print

Photo Card – Fee exemption or reduction

A 100 per cent exemption for holders of a Centrelink Age Pensioner Concession Card or a Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card where the holder is receiving a service pension and is of Pension age, for holders of Veterans' Affairs EDA or TPI Gold Cards and for holders of both a WA Seniors Card and a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card. A 50 per cent concession for all other holders of a Centrelink or Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card, and for holders of a WA Seniors Card.


Name: Department of Transport
Phone: 13 11 56

How to Apply

Application forms are available from the Department of Transport Driver and Vehicle Services by calling 13 11 56 or by downloading a copy from our website Concession card holders can either make application by attending a Driver and Vehicle Service Centre or post their completed application form to the Department of Transport GPO Box R1290 Perth WA 6844.
Rate this article
Total Votes 6

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...