Text Size Print

Children's Court of Western Australia- waiver, reduction, refund or deferral of court fees

The Court or a Registrar may on the grounds of financial hardship or in the interest of justice, waive, reduce, refund or defer the court fee.


Name: Children's Court of Western Australia
Phone: 9218 0100

How to Apply

An application must be made by submitting an 'Application to Remit Fees' form. The form is available online or from the Children's Court Registry at 160 Pier Street Perth.


Holders of a Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card, Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, Department of Veterans’ Affairs cards, those receiving legal aid, a youth training allowance, Austudy or Abstudy payments, those under 18 years of age, an inmate of a prison or someone who has otherwise been legally detained in a public institution, and those who would experience financial hardship if required to pay the full fee.

Rate this article
Total Votes 8592

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...