Text Size Print

Centenarian Initiative - Public Housing Rent

The Department of Housing provides public housing tenants and occupants reaching 100 years of age with a 100% rent concession. Other householders will continue to have their rent calculated as per standard public housing rent.


Name: Department of Housing
Phone: 1800 093 325

How to Apply

If you are registered with the Department of Housing as a public housing tenant or occupant you will be contacted when you reach 100 years of age. You may be asked to supply proof of age documentation.


Be a tenant or an occupant of a public housing rental property, and be at least 100 years of age.

Rate this article
Total Votes 10596

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...